Adorjo Tip : Jewellery looks best when you don’t forget to smile before and after you wear them. :)
Jewellery should be carefully stored. Care should be taken to protect it from breaking, chemicals, extreme temperatures & sunlight. Costume jewellery is fragile but when treated with respect will look fabulous and last for many years.
- Do not wear jewellery when in the swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna/steam room or while bathing or showering. Chlorine, detergents, oils & perfumes can all cause tarnishing & damage.
- Remove jewellery when doing household tasks.
- Always put jewellery on last as a finishing touch after getting ready.
- Make-up, perfume & hairspray all contain chemicals which may dull the finish of jewellery.
- Gently wipe jewellery clean with a soft cloth after each wear to remove make up & oils (from skin).
- Thoroughly dry jewellery after exposure to water: moisture can cause tarnishing & may weaken springs & clasps.
- Coil chains gently to prevent damage in storage.
- The coating on the back of stones is fragile, it will scratch if knocked or not stored properly